Bachelor's and Master's Theses
- A. F. Retselis and A. Anthopoulos, "Orbital analysis and the spin-orbit coupling problem for the AcubeSAT mission", Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Greece, 2020, DOI: 10.13140/RG.2.2.17360.02566.
- K. Kanavouras, "Design of Fault Detection, Isolation and Recovery in the AcubeSAT NanoSatellite", Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Greece, 2021, DOI: 10.13140/RG.2.2.33537.58723.
- M. Chadolias, "Monte Carlo Simulation Radiation Transport - Radiation Analysis for the nano-satellite AcubeSAT", Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Greece, 2022, https://ikee.lib.auth.gr/record/338695/files/chadolias.pdf.
- A. F. Retselis, T. Papafotiou and K. Kanavouras, "Adaptation of the AcubeSAT nanosatellite project into remote working during the COVID-19 era", presented at the 4th Symposium on Space Educational Activities, Barcelona, Spain, Apr. 29, 2022, DOI: 10.5821/conference-9788419184405.093.
- I. Kozaris, F. Gioulekas and P. Katsaros, "Resource-Constrained Image Processing for Scientific CubeSats", presented at the 6th International Conference on Algorithms, Computing and Systems, Larissa, Greece, Jan. 30, 2023, DOI: 10.1145/3564982.3564998.
- P. Bountzioukas, G. Kikas, C. Tsiolakis, D. Stoupis, E. Chatziargyriou, A. Hatzopoulos, V. Kourampa-Gottfroh, I. Karakosta-Amarantidou, A. Mavropoulos, I. N. Komis, A. Kita, D. Palma and L. Franchi, "The Evolution from Design to Verification of the Antenna System and Mechanisms in the AcubeSAT mission", presented at the 74th International Astronautical Congress, Baku, Azerbaijan, Oct. 4, 2023, DOI: 10.48550/arXiv.2310.16134.