The Marketing team works in the shadows to support the team creatively, socially, and financially. Behind each social media outreach post, one will find a marketing team member who curated the text and created the graphics with the power of their keyboard. Behind each presentation, one will find a marketing team member who designed the template. Behind each outreach event, one will find a marketing team member who engineered the brochures and infographics to deliver the team’s impactful message. Come to the dark side; we have Photoshop and Illustrator.
Some characteristics of the ideal Marketing Subsystem member:
- Attention to Detail
- Organization and Time Management skills
- Experience with creating eye-catching presentations
- Experience with any graphic design platform (Photoshop, Illustrator, Inkscape. Render, or any other, even MS Paint)
Any of the below are a plus:
- Prior experience as a graphic designer
- Video editing
About the position:
Have you spent more than 2 days trying to find the ultimate font for a specific presentation? Do you always find ways to improve a logo or graphic? Do you create a new presentation template every time you need to prepare a slide deck? Is graphic design your passion? If yes, apply for this position. If no, keep reading and we may change your mind.
Join us in executing a multi-media outreach combat plan that will deliver the message of SpaceDot and AcubeSAT in a clear and efficient manner. The Graphic Design path includes the following:
- Creating space-related scientific, historical, and cultural info-graphics that will invite the most inquiring minds and reveal the multifaceted appeal of Space.
- Creating promotional material (brochures, presentations, posts, posters, banners, etc) to deliver SpaceDot’s message to the general public, supporters, and collaborators.
- Being ready to provide the team with beautiful presentation templates, logos, graphics, etc., even with last minute notice.
- Letting your imagination going wild to implement any creative idea and embody SpaceDot’s spirit.
- Creating and editing videos for the team’s social media.
In a few words, we want nice posts and clear messages.
Join Marketing and let the voice of SpaceDot be heard through the power of your design!
Note: The Graphic Design, Social Media, and Fund Raising positions are neither mutually exclusive nor destined for one recruit each! Rather, they represent all different types of work performed in the subsystem.Click here to submit your application