Spacecraft Operations is responsible for ground mission control, implementation of Telecommand and Telemetry services, automation of nominal pass procedures and operating as the “command centre” of spacecraft’s on-board applications. For the previously mentioned goals, the subsystem is using mission control software. Its prime goal is to optimize mission return while maximizing operational reliability.
- Ground Station Software development in Java/Typescript
- Mission Control user interface development
- Code and design reviews
- Development of test procedures and test execution, end-to-end tests with the spacecraft
- Identification and troubleshooting issues with the satellite – ground station communication, and work with the Systems Engineering team for resolution
Our goal is to study, learn, develop and fly our own satellite. If you have a working spirit, time to spend, patience and in search of personal progress, come and meet us! This position is entry level, hence the below mentioned skill set is optional.
- Ability to work and program collaboratively in a multi-disciplinary team using git
- Experience with programming in Java for Backend Development
- Familiarity with UI/UX design
- Familiarity with network packets