The Marketing team works in the shadows to support the team creatively, socially, and financially. Behind each social media outreach post, one will find a marketing team member who curated the text and created the graphics with the power of their keyboard. Behind each presentation, one will find a marketing team member who designed the template. Behind each communication, one will find a marketing team member who engineered the brochures and info-graphics to deliver the team’s impactful message. Come to the dark side; we have Photoshop and Illustrator.
Some characteristics of the ideal Marketing – Fund Raising Subsystem member:
- Communication skills
- Fluency in both Greek and English, written and spoken
- Organization and Time Management skills
- Persistence and Patience
Any of the below are a plus:
- Prior experience with Fund Raising in the frame of a team or organization
About the position:
Join us in executing a multi-media outreach combat plan that will deliver the message of SpaceDot and AcubeSAT clearly and efficiently. The Fund Raising path includes the following:
- Reaching out and communicating with potential sponsors and collaborators. In more detail, this task may require phone and e-mail communications, as well as participating in live meetings.
- Delivering SpaceDot’s message in a comprehensible and engaging manner.
- Keeping track of the team’s outreach activities and collaborations, and thoroughly documenting said activities.
- Join Marketing and let the voice of SpaceDot be heard through the power of your determination!
Note: The Graphic Design, Social Media, and Fund Raising positions are neither mutually exclusive nor destined for one recruit each! Rather, they represent all different types of work performed in the subsystem.APPLY FOR POSITION