Spacecraft Operations is responsible for maintaining the ground mission control software, implementating of Telecommand and Telemetry services , automationing of nominal pass procedures and operating as the “command centre” of spacecraft’s on-board applications. Its prime goal is to optimize mission return while maximizing operational reliability.
As a Front-end Engineer the following are the fields you will be working on:
- Creation of the web app that will be used for the operation of the AcubeSAT mission
- Angular framework and libraries
- HTTP requests and websockets to communicate with the backend server
- Designing of the workflow of the project in order to have a broader view of the application
- Development of test procedures and test execution, end-to-end tests with the spacecraft
- Identification and troubleshooting issues with the satellite – ground station communication, and work with the Systems Engineering team for resolution
- Ability to work and program collaboratively in a multi-disciplinary team and teamwork spirit
- Willingness to learn
- Availability and commitment
Our goal is to study, learn, develop and fly our own satellite. If you have a working spirit, time to spend, patience and in search of personal progress, come and meet us! This position is entry level, hence the below mentioned skill set is optional.
- Experience using git to develop and maintain team projects
- Familiarity with UI/UX design
- Experience with Frameworks (eg. Angular, React)